My fandoms are now more confused than ever.Source: facebook.com
John & Sherlock for bachin221b, the winner of my 700 Follower Giveaway!
Let me start by apologising for how long this took, my love! ;U; I had a crazy rush of being horribly busy at the time I ran this giveaway, and so many things piled on top of me! … But it’s finally done! FINALLY. <3 I really hope you like it, after all that!!
Now all I have to do is frame this puppy and send it off! :3
(Used with permission from the artist.)
(via buneesi)Source: flamiekitten
Ohhh, those are some really, really, really awesomely cool goodies!!! <3<3<3<3<3
I’ve just recently reached 5,000 followers, and I’ve been actually wanting to do another giveaway for quite some time, so when I saw that I was getting close to 5,000, I figured I may as well wait until then, and it just so happened that it was around the holidays.
I’d just like to thank you all for supporting me, and being such lovely people, I still have no idea why I have as many followers as I do, but I really do appreciate every single one of you, which is why I wanted to do this giveaway. Merely to show you all how much I really do appreciate your support, and interest in my blog, because without the lot of you, I’d be lost.
So thank you all. I love you.
*All items will be bought and paid for by me. Some of the items are pre-owned.*
Ultimately, seven people will receive something, or a number of things.
The first three people to be picked, will be able to choose any of the packs.
*I will ship anywhere in the world.*
I’ve included the information for the designers of the shirts.
I will be using this list randomizer to determine the winners.
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (click for information)
- Red Pants Tea 3 ozby Cara (areyoutryingtodeduceme) (click for larger version / click for adagio teas)
- Wall Skull T-shirt designed by zerobriant on redbubble (click for enlarged version, sizing charts, and more information)
- Eleventh Doctor *Life-sized* Standup (click for more information)
- Tardis String Lights (click for enlarged version)
- Weeping Silence T-shirt designed by AliceXZ on threadless (click for more information)
- Original BBC Sherlock Cluedo (click for larger version, and more information)
- Sherlock and John 13 x 19 inch Print (click for larger version) *used
- Tenth Doctor *Life-sized* Standup (click for more information)
- Dalek Blueprint 36 x 24 inch Poster (click for larger version)
- Tardis Mug w/ removable lid (click for more information and enlarged version) *unused but recommended washing before use
- Retro Dalek Victory 24 x 36 inch Poster
- Eleventh Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver (click for larger version) *used
- Sherlock Holmes 13 x 19 inch Print (click for larger version)*used
- “I don’t have Friends” Sherlock T-shirt designed by pigbee on redbubble (click for enlarged version, sizing charts, and more information)
- Amy Pond *Life-sized* Standup (click for more information)
There are some “rules”, as always I hope they aren’t too limiting. I want everyone to have a fair chance of receiving something.
- You must be following me. This was made exclusively to show my followers that I really appreciate them.
- You can reblog this as many times you want.
- No making side accounts so you have a better chance of getting something, that’s called cheating.
Finally, I’m so glad I could do another giveaway, and I hope it goes as well as the last one did. Thank you all, again, for supporting me, and just being all around awesome people. I love you guys.
*The Giveaway Ends on February 13th*
I need some more blogs to follow, so reblog if you post:
-The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
-The Hunger Games
And I’ll check your blog out and maybe follow (:
(via thatchickwiththebook)Source: ohwinchesterr
Some girls want to hear “I’m the Doctor.”
Some prefer “The name is Sherlock Holmes.”
Some even go as far as “I’m Captain Jack Harkness.”
But for a few of us. The few that lurk in the dark.
We long to hear “Jim Moriarty. Hi.”
seriously though that’s pretty much what sherlock lives to hear so i guess we’re only as fucked-up as he is
…which actually isn’t really saying much for us, is it
(via tennantsinthetardis)Source: ezzymaccabeatle